Surveillance One Systems Technician details include:
- Cable Installation
- Installing CCTV cameras, monitors, rack equipment etc…
- Assist with troubleshooting
- Work multiple hours while standing and/or ascending and descending ladders.
- Achieving 100% customer satisfaction
- Achieving a level of workmanship/craftsmanship that exceeds industry standards.
- A high level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
- Clean criminal background.
- Ability to pass a drug screen.
- Willing to work hard and take direction.
- Able to present as polished and professional.
- Able to communicate respectfully and courteously.
- Technical ability and applied understanding.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
These positions are part time initially. Potential exists to move into a full time position based on your performance.